Monday, July 17, 2006

Come on July

On Friday we learned that the CCAA is moving locations. Our agency predicted the move MIGHT delay referrals into early August--just when it seemed like a sure thing for a July referral! Sometimes I feel like we are jinxed.

Today I'm feeling a little more positive. Some of the message boards and rumor BLOGS are predicting there won't be a delay, and I'm just going to go with that. I am really gearing up for a "stork alert" from our agency by the end of this week.

Jerry and I spent yesterday painting the nursery. It looks awesome. Tomorrow we're going to get the carpets cleaned, and this weekend the crib and changing table will go in. I can't wait until it starts looking like a nursery. Once I know for sure she is a girl, I will start sewing. Come on CCAA we're ready for her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home