Sunday, August 13, 2006

Electronics Woes

As if the adoption process wasn't expensive enough – our camera decided to stop working today, the camcorder doesn't work consistently, our new laptop battery doesn't seem to hold a charge as long as we think it should, and Lisa's cell phone battery needs to be replaced. Our plan was to take all these items to China. Cha-ching. I guess it's better to find out now rather than in China. Then again, maybe electronics are cheap there. Hmmmm . . . what to do, what to do.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you could replace all those items and still be out less money then our recent vacation. I think we spent $4000+ on unexpected expenses!

I always look at electronics breaking as a good excuse for upgrading! (Well - I wouldn't be too thrilled about the new laptop battery not holding a charge.) A new digi camera and camcorder would make me happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home