Sunday, August 27, 2006

Shopping 'til I feel like dropping

I have spent the past 2 days shopping. We now have (in addtion to everything else I've bought recently) alcohol swabs, a thermos, comfy airplane outfits, formula, diapers, red gift bags, sippy cups, baby spoons, and of course, some cute little Zoe-outfits. The whole family hit the mall yesterday, and I went to K-Mart and BabiesRUs today, while the kids visited with my sister, Kyra, and their new kittens, Maggie and May.

Everything we've bought over the past couple of weeks is piled in Zoe's room. Now it's time to start packing. My mom got Jerry and me rolling duffle bags for our birthdays. (She gave me mine a little early so I could start packing). I don't know how we're ever going to fit everything. For intra-China travel, we can only have one suitcase each, with a weight limit of 44 lbs. I feel like the medication alone weighs that much!

3 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I am so happy for you guys! I just got Julie's email link to your blog as I was sitting going through email on my "old account" she has been told not to use LOL (use dale614@gmail.com please). Seriously I was eating my lunch of Chinese takeout as I read the entire Blog start to finish, Backwards!

I am afraid to tell Karen, she will be so jealous! She has always talked about it as well; you must have seen the same darn video in class! I know she will tell Todd she wants a baby girl from China and go shopping instantly (the adopted Chihuahua currently fills the baby need gap).

Again, WOW Congrats and God Speed on your trip to China! I expect to see all photo posted! Miss you all very very much.

Dale

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Sounds like you have it all together! Hope I'm as organized when it's our turn!
*HUGABUGS*

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa and family, I'm not jealous, I'm thrilled for you all! Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home